How to Apply
Applying to Ashford University is easy! You have three ways to enroll:
- Apply online.
- Download the pdf or request a paper copy from the Admissions Office.
- Contact the Admissions Office by calling 800.242.4153 x 7383 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
No matter how you apply, be sure to:
- Complete the Ashford University Transcript Request Form (TRF). The TRF is a required document of the application that allows Ashford University to request your official transcripts on your behalf.
- Request that your high school sends transcripts for all academic work.
Mail BOTH the TRF and transcripts to the following address:
400 N Bluff Blvd
Clinton, IA 52732
When to Apply
Whether you’re a high school student or a transfer student, you can use these guidelines to help plan your application process. Don’t wait until the last minute to get started. Planning ahead will help ease the process.
- Junior or Senior Year (or the year before you want to start classes): Come visit us in Clinton! Set up a tour by calling us at 800-242-4153 to take the next step toward your future!
- September - May of Senior Year: Request an admissions application or download it here. Return the application and high school/college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
- January - May of Senior Year: Apply for financial aid. Get the help you need from Ashford’s Financial Services office.
Admission decisions are made on a continuous basis for each fall semester, until the priority application deadline of February 1. After February 1, students will be placed on a waitlist in order to not exceed the number of spaces available for new students. Waitlisted students will receive an update of their status every 30 days after being placed on the waitlist. Please see the current Academic Catalog for more information.
Contact the Admissions Office directly at 800.242.4153 or email@example.com if you have any questions.